Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sneak Peek: August Stamp Of The Month!

Just wanted to share this simple, quick card we made for my Monday Motivations team meeting this week. The August SOTM is a spooky set of Halloween stamps, with a cute black cat and a sassy witch image. I wanted to make something not too Halloween with it, especially with that cute cat!

I inked the octagon background using a rolling technique to get the multiple colors and stamped it repeatedly down one side of the card front. Is tarted with the lightest color and worked my way up the colors to the darkest shade. I embossed the cat and sentiment in black ink covered with clear embossing powder for a bit of shine and dimension. Finally I added a couple bitty sparkles to the sentiment. Meow!

Check back here on Monday for the August SOTM blog hop and 60+ more ideas for this adorable stamp set!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...